We'll be posting a new Gin Bothy Gin concoction every month, featuring the best seasonal ingredients.
To start off our 'In Season' series, we've decided to feature the humble fig in September's #bothyblend.
Paired with Gin Bothy's Raspberry Gin Liqueur, crisp prosecco & served in a tall
glass - a simple yet elegant cocktail.
Fig Gin Fizz
- Add Fig Simple Syrup* to the bottom of a flute glass
- Add a measure of Gin Bothy's Raspberry Gin Liqueur
- Top up with favourite prosecco
- Garnish with fresh sliced figs
* - 1 cup water / 1 cup sugar
- Fresh chopped figs (we used 4)
- Bring to the boil. Stir until sugar has dissolved then simmer for 2 minutes
- Strain & allow to cool.
- Can be kept, if chilled, for up to 2 weeks (plenty of time for another gin!)
Share your Gin Bothy creations with us!